[erlang-questions] New Book "Erlang Programming" from O'Reilly

Joseph Stewart joseph.stewart@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 02:44:52 CEST 2008

On a vaguely related note...
Are there any plans to re-release Joe's "Concurrent Programming in Erlang"
(1996) or "free" part 2 of the document to the world?

I'd love to have a copy but I'm unwilling to pay the current $235 US for a
used copy.

-joe