[erlang-questions] New Book "Erlang Programming" from O'Reilly

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 02:28:29 CEST 2008

On 3 Sep 2008, at 11:28 pm, Kenji Rikitake wrote:

> Erlang Programming
> by Francesco Cesarini and Simon Thompson
> to be published on December 2008
> http://www.amazon.com/dp/0596518188
> (Anybody found the www.oreilly.com link? I didn't.)

I didn't find much about the book (as opposed to its
authors) in that page.  What does this book add to
the old Erlang book and Joe's newer one?  What is the
intended audience?  Is it going to tell _me_ anything
I don't know about Erlang (and there is a huge amount
of OTP I don't understand yet) or is it going to be a
book that I'll want to give to students?