[erlang-questions] How to build Erlang with libcmt (/MT) under windows?

Michael Regen michael.regen@REDACTED
Tue Oct 21 00:44:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am beginning to understand. And to be honest this article horrifies me.
OK, before I say something bad about Microsoft (again) I should meditate
about this for some time.

Thank you for taking the time!

Regards,
Michael