[erlang-questions] What's the status of erl_com, the Erlang-to-COM bridge?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Oct 14 23:52:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

The Comet application did never reach more than alfa or maybe beta
status before we stopped the development due to
no customers for it. We had to prioritize other things instead.
It has not been maintained or even used for maybe 7 years or more now.
It will for sure not even build toegther with the latest release (R12B).
I have no idea how much work it will be to get it in a useful state.

We  have no plans to work with it.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP team , Ericsson