[erlang-questions] What's the status of erl_com, the Erlang-to-COM bridge?

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Tue Oct 14 08:43:56 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

I've come across what used to be called the COMET project, or erl_com,
which is a bridge between Erlang and COM on Windows.  Unfortunately,
all the info I can find on it is several years old, but it would be
very useful to me if it was still usable, supportable, etc.

Does anyone know the status of this project?  Is it still active (and
I haven't been able to find any recent docs)?  Has it been replaced by
something else?  Does it still work in R11 or R12?

Thanks in advance

Dave M.