[erlang-questions] Erlang 3000?

damien morton dmorton@REDACTED
Thu Nov 20 15:11:55 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:03 AM, Tim Fletcher <twoggle@REDACTED> wrote:
>> I guess the question is more about code review tools than SCM tools.
>
> Sure. My point was that with a distributed SCM you don't need a
> separate tool to review code.

Im not sure that's true. Its not just a matter of reviewing checkins,
but also of being able to make comment on existing code.

An excellent feature of the google code tool and the other one I
posted are the ability for reviewers to make line by line comments on
code. As far as I know thats not possible with SCM alone (be it git,
svn, cvs or whatever).