[erlang-questions] Fwd: Suggestion: New Info item for process_info/2

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Fri May 16 17:44:46 CEST 2008

Raimo,

I get what you are saying; thanks for the enlightenment. Still, I think if I
had a list of available data points (and you could create the
process_info_items() call only to return the interesting ones, possibly), I
could display them to the user, who could decide, no, that one is ugly and I
won't select it for display. Isn't it better to give a choice and have
someone refuse it, that to deny it to them? I don't know. It's just a
thought.

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 3:35 AM, Raimo Niskanen <
raimo+erlang-questions@REDACTED<raimo%2Berlang-questions@REDACTED>>