[erlang-questions] what is the correct syntax to spawm a MFA with no arguments?

Darren New dnew@REDACTED
Thu May 1 03:03:20 CEST 2008

Robert Virding wrote:
> That, unfortunately, is a property of spawning MFA and it has been since
> the beginning of time (AE Anno Erlang).

I know very little about Erlang overall, but isn't the point of
exporting this to make it available for code upgrades? I.e., without
exporting the entry, it would be very difficult to have spawn(M,F,A)
spawn code that had changed recently, yes?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"