[erlang-questions] what is the correct syntax to spawm a MFA with no arguments?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Thu May 1 00:55:16 CEST 2008

That, unfortunately, is a property of spawning MFA and it has been since the
beginning of time (AE Anno Erlang). It was also the major reason for adding
spawning a fun, to avoiding exporting private functions.

So you either spawn MFA and export, or spawn a fun and don't.

Robert