[erlang-questions] clueless newbie can't compile

Anthony Kong Anthony.Kong@REDACTED
Mon Jun 16 03:14:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am wondering which platfrom you are using? Linux? If so, which
distribution?

The "c(xxx)." is basically a shorthand to some underlying erlang
modules. If you have a look at c.erl, c/1 is actually passing the
parameters to compile:file/2.

So, what is likely to have happen is you have a corrupted installation
of erlang, so erl runtime, for some reason cannot find the compile
module. Hence the "undef".

Try the basic first. Install erlang/otp via the standard package
management system of your OS and see if it improves. Then move on to try
CEAN.

Cheers, Anthony