[erlang-questions] Erlang eXchange Updated Speaker List June 26th/27th

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Fri Jun 6 15:25:20 CEST 2008

Hi All,

A note to say that with less than two weeks to go, we now have over 30
speakers lined up, with up to three parallel tracks and plenty of
tutorials… Not to mention the three days of University kicking off all
of the activities. You can see the latest program on the exchange site:
http://www.erlang-exchange.com/conference and
http://www.erlang-exchange.com/speakers

We are constantly updating the program as the final abstracts are coming
in, so keep an eye on the site in the next few weeks. Contact me if you
have any questions.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com