[erlang-questions] [Kai-users] Merkle trees and related things in Erlang

Takeru INOUE takeru.inoue@REDACTED
Thu Jul 31 02:33:01 CEST 2008

Good job!
The three algorithms are essential in most of distributed data store.
Especially, merkle.erl enables the tree to grow incrementally.
This is great feature.