[erlang-questions] Current term representation?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon Jul 14 08:41:21 CEST 2008

I have the Erlang sources and have a rough idea where to
look, but life's a bit too short to reconstruct what someone
already knows:

    What is the current term representation in Erlang?

In particular, how are funs represented?
Provided that a fun calls everything but built in functions
through explicit module:calls, is it now safe to send a fun
to another node? to save a fun in a data base and use it in
a later session?

--
"I don't want to discuss evidence." -- Richard Dawkins, in an
interview with Rupert Sheldrake.  (Fortean times 232, p55.)