[erlang-questions] fyi: Google protocol buffers

ERLANG erlangy@REDACTED
Wed Jul 9 22:41:21 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

Well, it's cool to see all this interest to Google Protocol Buffers.

But why not spend some time on more interesting idea : a C full (UBF A/
B/C), open implementation of UBF?
Universal Binary Format (UBF) is really worth a try:
http://www.sics.se/~joe/ubf/site/home.html

Y.