[erlang-questions] Eunit multinode test help.

fess fess-erlang@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 18:53:39 CET 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 2:07 AM, Richard Carlsson wrote:

> fess wrote:
>> Where is the best place for questions about eunit?  I can't find
>> any  hints of mailing lists or forums [ except a comments trail
>> http:// support.process-one.net/doc/display/CONTRIBS/EUnit which
>> looks  inappropriate. ]
>
> There is no separate list, so this one is probably the best place.
>
> I'll try to look at this as soon as I can. It looks like an internal
> error. It might be that the fun-name mangling has changed in R12.

Looks like I'm using 11b-5-1.
also, just making remote calls in my tests myself seems to work. (see
below)

Let me know if you need any other info.

--fess

remote_apply_test_() ->
   { _, _, RN } = get_rnode_atoms(),
   { node, RN, { setup,
     fun start_node_test_setup/0,
     fun start_node_test_cleanup/1,
     ?_assert(remote_apply(RN, fun() -> true end))
   }}.

remote_apply(Node, Fun) -> remote_apply(Node, Fun, []).
remote_apply(Node, Fun, Args) ->
   rpc:call(Node, erlang, apply, [ Fun, Args ], 5000).