[erlang-questions] High volume CDR analysis

Brian Cully bcully@REDACTED
Tue Jan 15 20:15:45 CET 2008

	Extract-Transform-Load

	It's a common beakdown for high-volume crunching.

	With the right process breakdown and enough nodes, Erlang and Mnesia
should be excellent at high-volume parallel ETL loads.

-bjc