[erlang-questions] "processor affinity" for processes

Zvi exta7@REDACTED
Thu Jan 10 15:24:43 CET 2008

Another usefull feature will be specifying CPU Affinity for ports and
external processes launched via os:cmd/1 .

My current workarround is to launch script whcih temporary changing CPU
affinity of the executable.

Zvi