[erlang-questions] OTP node config file: set global Vars in node config

db masterofquestions@REDACTED
Thu Feb 21 13:18:09 CET 2008

anyone knows how I can define global config parameters without specifying
the application and how do I access this global node config Vars inside the
code?

application:get_env, gets the environment vars for the application. What if
I wanted to get environment vars, global to the node(all application)?

If the above is not possible, and I specify config tuple {myapp, [{Var,
Val}]}.  Does it mean I have to start the myapp application to access these
myapp specific Vars, in erl shell?

thank you,
--
rk