[erlang-questions] closures and list comprehensions

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Feb 18 09:06:51 CET 2008

Greetings,

You are correct, the list comprehension will be done in the spawned
process. Everything in the fun will be done when the fun is evaluated,
which is in the new process.

bengt