[erlang-questions] beginner: mnesia dynamic fragment distribution balancing

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Mon Feb 11 05:15:13 CET 2008

i didn't find any implementations of this idea so i went ahead and did
one.  it's been working although i wouldn't say it's gotten "heavy" use
because we're just a start-up.  hopefully there are no lurking pitfalls. i
just got around to open-sourcing this weekend if anybody's interested.

http://code.google.com/p/fragmentron

-- p