[erlang-questions] Where is mnemosyne? BUG or not?

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Sat Dec 27 09:16:18 CET 2008

no, mnemosyne has been removed since r12b-0

http://erlang.org/download/otp_src_R12B-0.readme

    OTP-6846  The mnemosyne and mnesia_session applications have been
	      removed. Use qlc instead of mnemosyne.