[erlang-questions] Where is mnemosyne? BUG or not?

Maxim Treskin zerthurd@REDACTED
Sat Dec 27 07:41:30 CET 2008

Hello

I cannot find mnemosyne module in OTP-R12B-5. There is only
lib/mnesia/include/mnemosyne.hrl which contains directive:

-compile({parse_transform,mnemosyne}).

but module mnemosyne which exports parse_transform is absent.

When I compile module with included this header file I have error:

src/ssw_conf.erl:none: error in parse transform 'mnemosyne': {undef,
                                       [{mnemosyne,parse_transform, [.......

and many tons of AST output.

Is this bug or not?

Thank you.