[erlang-questions] Request for comments on EEP-25 "Unnesting cases"

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri Dec 19 14:25:36 CET 2008

I would like you to submit comments regarding EEP-25 on the eeps@REDACTED
mailing list.
Deadline for comments is 2009-01-16 and after that we will make a
decision about the EEP.
Here is a link to the EEP: http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0025.html

The reason for taking this EEP before other EEPs that was submitted
earlier is that we we think it is
an interesting improvement that is compatible and it is relatively
easy to implement.