[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Sean Rasmussen sean@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 03:03:04 CET 2008

Hi Dan,

Another suggestion (admittedly my own creation):

=======================================
The Mock Exchange: A Stock Market Simulation
http://www.themockexchange.com/
=======================================

Laszlo front-end exchanging XML with an Erlang server via
a Rest API, using Mnesia; for example: http://www.themockexchange.com:
8888/tmx/traders.

It's using my own webserver - Pranayama (http://code.google.com/p/
pranayama/).

tMX is hosted on a 1/4 Gb virtual server running Fedora 7 so you
might find
it a bit pokey.

Looking forward to that wiki.

/Sean