[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Michael McDaniel erlangy@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 01:11:52 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 04:07:49PM -0800, Daniel Cer wrote:
> I'm building a wiki that documents what languages, frameworks, and
> libraries are being used by various websites & webapps. One of the big
> goals of the project is to highlight the diverse set of languages and
> other components that people use to power their sites.
>
> Right now, I'm in the process of searching out and adding Erlang
> webapps. So far, I've found about half a dozen apps (since it might be
> of interest to some people here, the Erlang sites I've found are
> posted at the bottom of this e-mail).
>
> Does anyone here have an Erlang powered website or webapp? If you do,
> would you mind sharing the URL and what other support components
> you're using (e.g, ErlyWeb, Erlang-Web, MochiWeb, Mnesia, etc.)?
>
> Thanks, Dan
>
> The current list of Erlang powered sites:
>
> Beer Riot - Community beer review and enthusiast site.
> http://beerriot.com/
>
> Vimagi - Social/collaborative painting site
> http://vimagi.com/
>
> Twoorl - A twitter like micro-blogging service
> http://twoorl.com/
>
> MochiBot – Flash tracking and monitoring service
> http://www.mochibot.com/
>
> Mochiads – Flash game advertising and distribution service
> http://www.mochiads.com/
>
> DayFindr - Collaborative scheduling webapp
> http://www.dayfindr.com/

 http://xqldap.xquad.com:8080/start

 Written with Erlang-Web (erlang-web.org), a picture gallery of a trip
 I took.

 The thumbnails are quick, full-size pictures download slow.  I need to
 resize them to be a bit smaller.

~Michael

Michael McDaniel
Portland, Oregon, USA