[erlang-questions] io:format problem within a process, but not in the shell

Eric Holbrook subopt@REDACTED
Tue Dec 16 16:54:38 CET 2008

If you are right, then why does the list comprehension line work in the
shell, but not within the context of the process? I don't understand how
the context determines the validity or behavior of that particular syntax.

thanks,
Eric