[erlang-questions] xmerl scan stream

Peter Sabaini peter@REDACTED
Mon Dec 8 23:38:25 CET 2008

On Monday 08 December 2008 23:09:39 Ulf Wiger wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Have you looked at the module xmerl_eventp in xmerl?
>
> You might even be able to use it directly.

Yes, I suspected that this module might do what I need -- unfortunately, being
the thick-skulled newbie that I am, I haven't been able to figure out how...
The docs here http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/xmerl_eventp.html are pretty
succinct. Aren't the functions in xmerl_eventp for scanning files? Or could I
use those also with a TCP socket?

Thanks,
peter.

  Peter Sabaini