[erlang-questions] [erlang-quiestions] Documentation bug or not?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Tue Dec 2 23:26:51 CET 2008

Hi,

IIRC it is because 'local' uses register, which can only take an atom for a
name, while 'global' uses the global registration module global which can
take any term for a name.

Robert