[erlang-questions] "Design patterns" for functional languages?

Kevin A. Smith <>
Thu Aug 7 00:03:18 CEST 2008

The reference to message passing behind functions is exactly the kind
of thing I had in mind in an "Effective Erlang" style book. There are
tons of these kinds of practical patterns which could be documented
for the benefit of all.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Kevin Scaldeferri <>