[erlang-questions] Looking for presenters for Colorado Springs, CO group

Chris Smith cdsmith@REDACTED
Thu Apr 24 21:06:32 CEST 2008

Hope you don't mind my message here.

I'm looking for someone interested in giving a short language tutorial
on the Erlang programming language in Colorado Springs, CO (US).  This
is a new user group I'm starting for people interested in learning new
programming languages.  We have upcoming meetings on June 10, July 22,
and Aug 12, or could plan something further in the future.

You'd have to be relatively local.  We don't have a budget for travel
expenses, though we can probably work out something for relatively small
expenses, like gasoline and one night's worth of a hotel.

If anyone knows Erlang fairly well and is interested in doing this,
please shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Chris