[erlang-questions] xmpp _client_ code in erlang?

Christian Westbrook <>
Wed Apr 23 22:25:19 CEST 2008

Have you checked out Tsung?  It may be able to hold you over until exmpp
displaces jabberlang as P1's xmpp client.  The docs include this sample
xmpp config:

Otherwise, if you find anything else, keep us posted! ;)

Best of luck,