[erlang-questions] : Broken ipv6 behavior?

Thomas Lindgren <>
Wed Apr 9 15:16:13 CEST 2008

--- Raimo Niskanen
<> wrote:

> And that is something that has been on our todo
> list for a long time now. But since no paying
> customer
> needs it it remains a not high enough priority.

Whenever I see this sort of thing, which is basically
overload, I think: instead of waiting for <feature x>,
can't the rest of us help somehow?

(Perhaps back to that git repository, thus? But
writing and running lots of test suites on different
platforms would be needed too.)

Do You Yahoo!?