[erlang-questions] : Broken ipv6 behavior?

t ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Wed Apr 9 13:53:33 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:50 AM, Tony Rogvall <tony@REDACTED> wrote:

>  > That it does not work on new Linuxes is a known issue.
>  > Linux took another path than Solaris and removed the
>  > IPv6 resolver functions inet_gethost_native uses.
>  > And that is something that has been on our todo
>  > list for a long time now. But since no paying customer

Doesn't this put us Linux users in a bind since AFAIK we no longer can
purchase Erlang/OTP support licenses.

>  >
>  > needs it it remains a not high enough priority.
>  >

What is needed to convince the OTP team that is is high enough. Maybe
as a Linux community we could come together to make it happen.

Thanks,