[erlang-questions] Open source licenses, which one to choose

Jacob Torrey discipleofranok@REDACTED
Wed Apr 9 14:24:42 CEST 2008

The MIT license is very good if you want it to be 'business friendly' and
it's also very short and readable. It is OSI accepted and the text can be
found at http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

I choose that one for an Erlang project I'm working on so it will encourage
businesses to use and contribute.

My 2 cents,
Jacob