[erlang-questions] Memcached client implementation

Dustin Sallings dustin@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 22:32:16 CEST 2007

On Sep 21, 2007, at 12:41 , Jeremy Wall wrote:

> I'm a darcs fan myself,  It's command set is small and simple and
> is just as easy as git to share with. I'll use either of course.
> but I like darcs for it's simplicity

	Any of git, mercurial, or darcs would be good, but that's a less
important part.

	More importantly, I'd recommend just building the thing
independently and keep the list(s) up with your progress.  Interested
people may cooperate.

	Distributed revision control lowers the barrier to entry, but
doesn't guarantee anyone will help.  Centralized revision control
makes it a little harder, but doesn't guarantee people won't.

	I've thought about writing this client many times myself, but I have
no personal use for it (the closest thing I have to a use has mnesia
doing the work).

--
Dustin Sallings