[erlang-questions] Memcached client implementation

Jeremy Wall jeremy@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 21:41:32 CEST 2007

On 9/21/07, Christian S <chsu79@REDACTED> wrote:
<snip>

If you expose a git-repo you can lower the entry to people sending you
> patches. Anyone can clone and improve locally using version controll.
> Of course, I recognize that there is an "emacs vs. vi"-like war
> between git and mercury and other distributed version control systems.
> _I_ am partial toward git, but not against using another distributed
> version control. So we dont get into a dead-end discussion about

I'm a darcs fan myself,  It's command set is small and simple and is just as
easy as git to share with. I'll use either of course. but I like darcs for
it's simplicity

<snip>

--
Jeremy Wall