[erlang-questions] I would never use python (was: separators before end)

Emmanuel Okyere eokyere@REDACTED
Thu Sep 20 15:39:20 CEST 2007

On 19 Sep 2007, at 19:48, erlang-questions-request@REDACTED wrote:

> i would never use python because
> only idiot - sorry, Guido - would use whitespace in other way than as
> word-separator. I'm willing to accept any sensible community
> standard for
> indentation, but this is whitespace fascism ;-).

I have said "I would never use Python" before; but then, my opinion
was misinformed at best.
Might be different in your case, but I doubt it.

cheers,
Emmanuel

---
SYLLOGISM, n. A logical formula consisting of a major and a minor
assumption and an inconsequent. (See LOGIC.) – Devil's Dictionary