[erlang-questions] Setting Yaws process name

Dmitriy Gorbenko bazil@REDACTED
Mon Sep 17 00:40:03 CEST 2007

Hi all.

I want to send message from one node to another node, which started by
client's browser request on Yaws server.

Someone type in their browser:
http://some.domain.com/test.yaws

and the page goes into receive loop, and waits for the messages, which
should be send from another node.

And the problem that I can't send any message to that process. Then we
send a message to some node, we specify node name and process name in
that node. But that name have Yaws process ?

Or how I can set name to process, which Yaws executes.

Thanks.