[erlang-questions] I want documentation of Erlang in EDoc format

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Wed Sep 5 11:22:44 CEST 2007

May I ask what were the reasons of such separation?
Are there any problems with edoc?
Doctool supplied with the language and not used by the authors of this
language - it seems quite suspicious to me :)

Best regards,
Kirill.

Hi,