[erlang-questions] Restrict epmd to one IP address?

Per Hedeland per@REDACTED
Wed Oct 31 20:56:53 CET 2007

nindeu@REDACTED wrote:

>Thanks a lot for all your answers! Per, you are right, these parameters
>are documented. I just grepped through the doc and not through the lib
>directory.

Actually I referred to the man directory (or
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/kernel_app.html for the man-challenged)...

>It would be no problem to create a patch for epmd. But that creates
>dependencies for future Erlang updates. Not good.

...and said "contribute", not "create" - if you send it to the OTP
folks, it may get incorporated into the future Erlang updates.

--Per