[erlang-questions] Instant Erlang?

Hubert Matthews erlang@REDACTED
Tue Oct 30 12:17:05 CET 2007

There is no need to touch the Windows registry to have a program run.
  The usual reason for registry entries is to enable the "Add/Remove
Programs" functionality through the Control Panel.  All you need to do
is to put all of your stuff in a directory and have all of the
executables and DLLs in a single directory.  That way you don't even
have to change the PATH envvar.  I haven't done this for Erlang but
this is what I do for my native Windows apps.

--
Hubert Matthews         http://www.oxyware.com/
Software Consultant     hubert@REDACTED