[erlang-questions] Building edtk and bdb

Chris Newcombe chris.newcombe@REDACTED
Fri Oct 12 20:36:44 CEST 2007

FYI, I know it sucks that the current EDTK 1.5.1 package has some
hard-wired paths in .  I apologise for this -- I just didn't have time
to polish that part, and

Matt Stancliff sent me an 'installer' script a while back which does
the download and applies some patches to remove the absolute paths.
I haven't actually used it myself yet (never had the need), but I have
attached it incase anyone finds it useful.   I will very likely
include it (or the changes it makes) in the next patch release of
EDTK.

I hope this helps,

Chris