[erlang-questions] ODBC parameters: unsupported type

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Fri Oct 12 14:26:05 CEST 2007

Hi!
> Based on http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/odbc/databases.html#3.3, types such
> as datetime and blob are currently unsupported.  Are there plans to support
> these in the future?  How do people currently enter data with these types,
> besides manually concatenate sql string?

There are currently no plans to add support for additional types.  The
reason is mainly
no funding  which means it gets low priority. We will probably get
around to it some time but
if you are really interested in seeing it supported the most effective
way would be a patch-suggestion with
test cases sent to the erlang-patches mailing list.

Regards Ingela - OTP team