[erlang-questions] "Erlang plus BDB: Disrupting the Conventional Web Wisdom"

Ciprian Dorin Craciun ciprian.craciun@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 21:03:45 CEST 2007

    If we got to this subject... I have used Berkeley DB in the past
and I would also like to use it in Erlang.

    My question is how stable and complete is the library for Erlang?
Can it be used for real life applications? Has some one used it?

    Because I have searched for libraries -- I think I found several
of them -- but none seemed to be finished. Also I could not find a
proper usage documentation or at least an API. (Please excuse me if I
am wrong. I am a lousy searcher... :) )

    Thanks all,
    Ciprian.