[erlang-questions] Erlang forge?

Lance Carlson lancecarlson@REDACTED
Fri Oct 5 16:30:42 CEST 2007

I registered the domains erlangforge.org and .com with the mindset of
creating a community based forge site around erlang. Most forge sites
provide a set of tools for each project (SVN, Mailing lists, ftp to a
homepage, etc.). I was wondering what the general consensus on a site
like this would be and what features it should have. I heard that some
people might just want a simple site that cultivates all the projects
into a easy listing and allow the projects to choose the pre-existing
forge-like tool sets. Others may want something more. Thoughts?