[erlang-questions] idea: ml9 (sort of) in the erlang shell

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 09:15:06 CET 2007

Hi,

On Nov 14, 2007 8:38 AM, Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) <ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote:
> The metaprogramming suggestion seemed well thought out.
> I will take the time to study it more carefully, but
> for this particular problem, I thought that the syntax
> didn't quite fit. Otherwise, I agree that much is similar.

Syntax is almost as much a religion as the choice of programming
language or development environment. :-) I still had to choose
something in order to be able to show some examples. My only
requirement is that syntax for the most used cases should be almost
invisible.

best regards,
Vlad