[erlang-questions] Lets build a stock exchange!

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Tue Nov 13 01:16:19 CET 2007

Count me very interested.

There's better coders than me around, but I work for a broker now, was
on the trading floor in Australia in October 1987 and thus experienced
first hand what happens when trading systems fail, and have traded my
own futures account since 1999 and thus have a significant interest on
several levels.

Bring it on

Dave M