[erlang-questions] Lets build a stock exchange!

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 22:11:43 CET 2007

I would venture a guess that anyone interested enough in implementing
XMPP can just go and read the ejabberd source code or the spec. Any
book about the same is automatically destined to gather dust on the
shelves.

When I buy a book I want to read about something exciting, something
that challenges my skills and imagination. I may not get to build a
pyramid or a stock exchange but neither do I want to read about
affordable housing!

	Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com