[erlang-questions] Book: Hardcore Erlang

Greg Burri greg.burri@REDACTED
Fri Nov 9 16:48:29 CET 2007

Hi,
Vendetta Online is a MMORPG which use Erlang for the servers.
This can be an good idea to ask the development team about their experience.

Here is the website : http://www.vendetta-online.com/

Greg