[erlang-questions] QUestions about erlang

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi@REDACTED
Wed Nov 7 00:01:28 CET 2007

Glade could be nice, but I can't find a Glade port to OSX.

A spanish guy told me about ESDL, and I think this is the unique
option as far as I can see.

I need a stable UI and seems thath ESDL is the unique stable.